WHY WE LOVE IT
- Multifunctional cooking equipment optimize for your favourite meals
- Spacious cooking capacity, enjoy the meal with your whole family at shortest time
- Rapid Air Circulation Technology : cooks less time, reduce 90% fat in the food and oil mess
- Simple rotary dial and touch controls
- Adjust the temperature and time to suit your meal
- Retangular-shaped rack, air fry basket & baking tray offer larger cooking surface
- 12 auto-programmes for convenient cooking
- Roast, dehydrate, toast, broil, slow cook, air fry, bake or reheat
- Modern Matt black body adds a stylish addition to your kitchen
- Big LED digital touch control panel
- Auto shut off timer
- Variable temperature control (38 – 230 °C)
- Top & bottom dual Heating Elements
- Large viewing window
- Double glass door
- Interior Light
- Over-heat protection
- Non-Slip Feet
- Detachable crumb tray
- Dishwasher safe accessories
Digital Touch Screen
1800 Watt Power Output
25L Cooking Capacity
Steam Resistant Viewing Window
- Power Supply: 220V-240V, 60HZ 1800W
- Rated power: 1800W
- Power supply: UK Mains
- Power cord length: 1.2m
- Cooking modes: fries, chicken wings, steak, pizza, vegetable, keep warm, toast, broil, bake, roast, dehydrate, proof
- Capacity: 25L
- Colour: Matt Black
- Control panel: Digital
- Viewing window: Yes
- Dimensions: W45 x D40 x H37.5cm
- Weight: 12.2Kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Oven Rack
- 1 x Air Fryer Basket
- 1 x Baking Tray
- 1 x Detachable Crumb Tray
- 1 x User Manual
25L Air Fryer FAQs
Generally speaking, food cooked in an air fryer is healthier when compared to traditional oil frying methods. Air frying your food cuts the number of calories and fats you consume, however, eating too much fried food – even food cooked in an air fryer – is not healthy.
They say bigger is better, but can you have too big of an air fryer? With a larger air fryer, such as one with a 25-litre capacity, the only real downside is that it will take up a significant amount of space on your kitchen counter.
Is this appliance worth it? Well, it puts out food that’s ultra-crispy and healthy within a matter of minutes. Isn’t that just about enough to make it worth it?
If you’re thinking of getting an air fryer, the size you choose will depend on a few things such as how often you’re planning o use it and how many people you’ll be using it to cook for. If you’re only cooking for two, then a 2.5 to 4-litre air fryer will work perfectly for you.
Air fryers heat up deliciously crispy foods using a convection mechanism. Inside, it contains a heating element that transmits heat to the food drawer and a strong fan that works to circulate the air around the food, ensuring even cooking. When you’re ready to cook, you place the food in the enclosed cooking chamber – it may seem compact, but it was actually designed this way to speed up the cooking process. Then you simply key in your preferred cooking settings (which will depend on the food you’re cooking), hit the start button and the air fryer begins to cook your delicacy.
The list is so vast I don’t know where to start but I think veggies are a good start. If you love your vegetables cooked differently every time, then roasting them would be a worthy option. The air fryer can roast your vegetables to that crisp yet tender texture. I particularly love how the cauliflower turns out.